Have a Great Idea but No Money?
"Get The Money You Need To Fund Your Idea!"
The techniques from Fund Your IdeaTM will get you the money to take your idea to the next level. Whether your goals are to get a patent, build a prototype, launch or expand a business, everything you need is right here.
Do you have a great idea or invention but no way to bring it to market? You probably know that to get an idea to market can require patents and prototypes. What you may not know is where to get the money to finance these necessities.
The problem is, even if you have a great idea and you know it will sell, you still need money to take the product to market or find a company to license it to. The great idea is the most important starting point but money is what turns it into a reality.
That's the big problem for most idea people and entrepreneurs, they don't know where to find the money or where to get the resources they need.
Why Is It Hard To Get Money For Great Ideas?
Most of the time, idea people don't know where to find the money they need. The money is out there for the taking but they don't know where to look.
The other thing to consider is that you probably are not familiar with the techniques you need to make the funding you do have go as far as it needs to. It takes money to develop an idea or start a business but it does not have to take as much money as most people think.
I Want You To Be Successful
To be successful you must have the RIGHT amount of money and work on the right things. If you go out and raise money and then blow it all on unnecessary products or services, then we both have failed. You won't be happy and the money will have been wasted.
There are many techniques you can use to raise money and use the money you do have wisely.
Use the Fund Your Idea Guide to Learn Key Concepts for How to get the money for your idea! (Here are just some of them):
- Get funding from a few hundred dollars to a few million depending on your needs.
- 6 sources of money that you probably never thought of.
- How to use the power of the internet to raise all of the money you will need.
- Who to approach first when looking for funding.
- Access to 33 of the top angel investor funds in the US.
"Fund Your Idea is just what I was looking for. I have already successfully applied a few of the techniques in the guide." —Bill S., Las Vegas
"I didn't realize how many options I had to get money for my product. The section on crowd funding alone was worth the purchase price." —Mark M., Boise Idaho
Let's take a look at what's included:
52-Page Guide to Funding Your Idea
Learn and apply these funding strategies to raise the money you need.
Full Access to 33 Angel Investors
What's The Value of Your Idea?
How I Funded My Idea, an Interview
Our Unconditional, No-Questions-Asked 100% Money-Back Guarantee:
I have included all of my best information in this guide and I am confident it will help you raise the money you need for your idea. If you are on the fence about buying it, I want you to know that you can email me any time within 60 days of purchase and let me know it is not what you expected and I will issue you a 100% refund, no questions asked. All I ask is that you give the Action Plan a chance and try the techniques in the guide and then decide if it is not working for you.
YES! I want the Fund Your Idea Guide.
Purchase Fund Your Idea now and you will get instant access to:
- 52-Page Fund Your Idea Guide
- Full Access to 33 Angel Investors
- What's The Value of Your Idea? Valuation Spreadsheet
- How I Funded My Idea, an Interview
- Term Sheet and Loan Documents for Working With Investors and Lenders
- Free Updates For Six Months, Including Any Additional Interviews or Bonuses
P.S. Don't wait to see someone else profit from your idea in the marketplace. With Fund Your Idea, you can get the money you need to get your product on store shelves.
To your success,
John Witzigreuter, Inventor
John Witzigreuter is a product developer and licensing specialist focusing on consumer products. As an inventor with over 30 U.S. patents he has negotiated and co-negotiated 6 licensing agreements related to products he has developed.
Products developed by John have sold all over the world at retailers including Walmart, Target, Carrefour, Auchan, Toys-R-US, Dicks Sporting Goods, Academy Sports generating millions of dollars in retail sales.
Currently John develops his own ideas and the ideas of other inventors for license.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- 30+ US patents and many foreign patents with several patents pending
- Worked and collaborated on projects with Newell Rubermaid, Rayovac, Duracell, Sony, Black and Decker, Ryobi Power Tools, Paslode, National Paintball Supply, TECHGROUP Ltd, Cybergun Intl., Electric Fuel Battery Corporation, AER Energy Resources, Namiki Motors, Revolt Technologies etc.
- Licensed products to Black and Decker, Makita, Ryobi, Key Action Sports, TAG and TECHGROUP Ltd.
- Licensed Products have sold millions of dollar at the retail level
- Extensive international travel experience to Japan, China and Hong Kong and much of Europe.
- Founded, managed, and co-managed five separate companies.
- Introduced new product lines into the US market with millions of dollars in sales and accounts with Target and Walmart
- Set up the logistics, warehousing, customs import and EDI for an international toy company in the US
- Invented, developed and patented products specifically to pass US toy safety standards.
- Set up and managed a DRTV campaign in the US including phone and web sales.
- Developed and built hundreds of prototypes from crude proofs of concept to full production products.
- Worked and developed products in the following industries:
- Power Tools
- Medical Devices
- Electrical Products
- Sporting Goods
- Wine Products